See the full visual of how we work HERE
First, we discuss and review all materials and instructions the student receives from the teacher/instructor. This will ensure we are setting you up for success to receive optimal points towards the assignment. Next, we develop a plan of action (a Work Strategy) to execute the task in an organized fashion, ensuring the task is completed with ease and efficiency. This may consists of brainstorming ideas, deciding to handwrite or type, draw or print pictures, create a chart or graph to support data, MLA or APA format, sequence of steps for completion, etc. Finally, we help you get it done by going through each step of the tasks together. We tell you what content to include so that you may receive optimal points and also give you intellectual feedback and knowledge on the subject matter of your assignment. We take your work serious and strive to ensure your work is correct, clean, and exceeds your instructor's expectations.
We do not do your work for you, but it will feel like it! We give students insight on their work from an educator's perceptive! We advise what you should write, explain, emphasize, or highlight, and give you the content, knowledge, ideas, and tips necessary to complete an impressive body of work, and turn in a final product you can be proud of! We work very closely with you to the degree that you will be extremely supported and feel confident when time to submit assignments.
The significance in us working together:
1) You can justify your work to your teacher/instructor and explain the content when necessary. Because you will have contributed to the completion of your work, you are less likely to be accused of not doing your own work.
2) By working closely together (versus just doing your work for you), you naturally begin to learn strategies for successfully completing complex tasks.
3) We are passionate about growth. We want to help you pass, however, if we do your work for you, you will consistently need to rely on third parties and services (like ours) to help you complete your work. We want you to evolve into a successful, independent working scholar!
We gladly assist students in grades K-12, as well as college students, with various academic tasks. Subjects include, but are not limited to: English, Math, Science, History.
At this time, we do not assist in specialty areas such as law, nursing, medicine, and psychology.
Our pricing varies depending on the subject, grade level, complexity of task, and duration. Please request a quote.
All of our Academic Agents have a college degree and background in teaching and education.
We can still help you pass! We have two options:
(1) We can travel to you. An additional travel fee will be applied.
(2) We can work with you virtually via video communication. We will send you a link to join a virtual meeting.